Mir 3 Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Forum Mod Applications

Saki
    Saki
    Administrator
    Administrator

Forum Mod Applications Empty Forum Mod Applications

Post by Saki Sun May 03, 2009 7:05 pm

We are looking for some members with spare time and experience to moderate the forums.

Application:

Nick Name:

Mir Experience(what servers played etc...):

Are you an active player?

Have you been a mod before?

Reason you want to be a mod?

Skills?

---------------
    This thread is for applications only. No discussions or spam. There is a thread for that here.
    SirShagAlot
    SirShagAlot

Forum Mod Applications Empty Re: Forum Mod Applications

Post by SirShagAlot Sun May 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Application:

Nick Name: Tommy

Mir Experience(what servers played etc...): I played every private and mir 3 now. Hosted my own servers, help build servers and a high poster on a legend of mir company sharing mirfiles with public.

Are you an active player? Yes, 4-5 hours a day, sometimes more. But i do have a girlfriend so you know, they hate you being on pc.

Have you been a mod before? Many times.

Reason you want to be a mod? To upgrade your forums and become part of community.

Skills? Moding, admining and graphics.

//ADMIN EDIT: APPROVED
    SPIRIT
    SPIRIT

Forum Mod Applications Empty Application

Post by SPIRIT Sun May 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Application:

Nick Name: SPIRIT(PK)

Mir Experience(what servers played etc...): Mir2, Euro Mir3, USA Mir3, all the main P Servers.

Are you an active player?
    Always active, i spend allot of my time In-game and lvling, but i do use and check up on Forums in General allot aswell, i have my other PC Setup so even when i'm In-Game i can checkup on these Forums every couple of hours or more if it gets busy, to Mod them properly, i play crazy hours most of the time, so you can expect to see me on these Forums at maybe 4am or 5am aswell, so i can be diverse in hours Smile

Have you been a mod before?
    I have been a Mod in Fan Forum's like these, also when i used to run my Guild, and Mod those Forums.

Reason you want to be a mod?
    I have allot of experiance on Mir3, and i feel i can be a good addition to your team, by trying to keep everyone happy, being active, and helping wherever possible.

Skills?
    I don't have any Graphic or Programming knowledge, i would consider myself more of a Community Laison, who likes to have a laugh, promote and expand the userbase here, provide neutral outcomes to differant situations, i have no hidden agenda, just here because i think these forums are a dream come true for everyone, and i'm sure in time allot more people will come here more often, and its something i want to be a part of and help in any which way i can.
    I can be active allot and at various times, i guess that's a skill Razz

If you need me to go into more detail, or want to know me a bit better, let me know Smile

Last edited by SPIRIT on Thu May 07, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Wed May 06, 2009 10:28 am

Nick Name: KraZee

Mir Experience(what servers played etc...): mir2, euro mir3, and a few pservers

Are you an active player? yup i even installed it on my laptop so i can play at work Wink

Have you been a mod before? not here but i used to run several forums myself, as well as pservers for wow etc so i know what im doing Smile

Reason you want to be a mod? because moding is a) alot of fun b) its a big responsibility and im on here alot anyway so i might as well be doing something useful

Skills? moding, programming, graphic design and photography

unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Thu May 07, 2009 9:13 am

We have all the Moderators we need for now. I will open this application once we have some more users.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:27 am