Mir 3 Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
dom182
SPIRIT
unknown
Bliss
8 posters

Prison Break & Lost Fans?

Bliss
    Bliss
    M3E User+
    M3E User+

Prison Break & Lost Fans? Empty Prison Break & Lost Fans?

Post by Bliss Sun May 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Any of you out there? Im an addict, also Heroes too lol
    unknown
    Retired

Prison Break & Lost Fans? Empty Re: Prison Break & Lost Fans?

Post by unknown Sun May 03, 2009 8:40 pm

I'm a BIG Prison Break fan. Smile It's my #1 TV Show. I haven't watched Heroes yet though. My friend strongly recommended me to watch it. Gotta dl it soon lol. Wut is Heroes about? I know it's about Super Heroes (obviously), but what's the plot?
    Bliss
    Bliss
    M3E User+
    M3E User+

Post by Bliss Sun May 03, 2009 8:43 pm

It's about a group of people who have special abilities, some of them use them for good (heroes) and some of them use them for bad (villains} and then theres the people who don't have any abilities but want to stop the people who do from being out in community. So basically they're all fighting each other etc and they use they're abilities for different situations. It's good.

Prison break my favourite tv show too, loving the new season, just when you think it couldn't get any better it does Cool
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Sun May 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Heroes sound cool. Smile For some reason, I never saw it on TV. o_O They should advertise it more, or maybe I should watch TV more lol.

Prison break has gone a long way. They really extended it with a lot of twists. I love the first season though; It's very original. BTW, When it said that there were only 1 episode left until the season finale, do you think that will be the end of it or will there be another season? lol.
    Bliss
    Bliss
    M3E User+
    M3E User+

Post by Bliss Sun May 03, 2009 8:51 pm

I heard Michael was quitting the show so will probably finish it of for good this season, which sucks but be nice to see how it all ends up what with sara been pregnant. Also they've started airing it on a Friday in america I think so even if it stayed up for another season it would get bad ratings cos not alot of people stay into watch tele on a Friday night Sad
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Sun May 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Wow really? Did they say why Michael was quitting? I was want it to go out with a bang lol. Yeah I live in the U.S. right now and it's on fridays now. It is bad too because I sometimes forget about it. I have to keep a note to remind me lol.
    SPIRIT
    SPIRIT

Post by SPIRIT Sun May 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Yeh waiting for Prison Break to start back again.

For now it's:

Lost
    Heroes

Get them each week as soon as they come out in America, they are just too good.
    dom182
    dom182
    M3E User
    M3E User

Post by dom182 Sun May 03, 2009 10:29 pm

I quite liked Prison Break but lost track of it, so currently trying to find a place to watch it on the web, on a similar sort of topic I'm a HUGE Dexter fan if you have not already seen it I would strongly reccomend it, also if you have not already Six Feet Under is a good watch.

Whats Lost likem I heard it was hard to follow? But then again the people who told me that where not the brightest bunch, I usually have some thing on in the bottom corner of my screen like Scrubs, and don't wanbt to get half way through it all and realise I have no idesa whats going on. ^.^
    SPIRIT
    SPIRIT

Post by SPIRIT Sun May 03, 2009 11:07 pm

dom182 wrote:I quite liked Prison Break but lost track of it, so currently trying to find a place to watch it on the web, on a similar sort of topic I'm a HUGE Dexter fan if you have not already seen it I would strongly reccomend it, also if you have not already Six Feet Under is a good watch.

Whats Lost likem I heard it was hard to follow? But then again the people who told me that where not the brightest bunch, I usually have some thing on in the bottom corner of my screen like Scrubs, and don't wanbt to get half way through it all and realise I have no idesa whats going on. ^.^

Lost did get confusing for everyone at some point i think, even the writers were confused, but they have a real ending now to the series, they just made it drag along for the money, but since the start of this season (Season5), they have a proper structure, and a real ennding and if you start watching this new season you can tell, they know what they are doing now lol:)
    dom182
    dom182
    M3E User
    M3E User

Post by dom182 Sun May 03, 2009 11:11 pm

I may give it a go then, it's meant to be really far fetched right? I always put off watching these type of things, then end up loving 'em.

Watch a couple of episodes tommorow then I guess.
    Sitchico
    Sitchico
    M3E Noob
    M3E Noob

Post by Sitchico Mon May 04, 2009 4:51 am

Heroes FTW Cool
    Bliss
    Bliss
    M3E User+
    M3E User+

Post by Bliss Mon May 04, 2009 7:05 am

SPIRIT wrote:Yeh waiting for Prison Break to start back again.

For now it's:

Lost
    Heroes

Get them each week as soon as they come out in America, they are just too good.

Prisonbreak has already started again, 3weeks ago. I watch them on project TV or megavideo.
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Mon May 04, 2009 9:58 am

Yep it did. It's been crazy for the past 3 weeks. A lot of things happened. You don't want to miss the season finale. Cool
    xSEREN1TYx
    xSEREN1TYx
    M3E Noob
    M3E Noob

Post by xSEREN1TYx Mon May 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Heroes gets my vote seen all 3 seasons Very Happy Lost = confusin Rolling Eyes n never watched Prison Break so might give that ago while waitin 4 Heroes season 4 lol
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Mon May 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Lol Lost = confusin. Razz
    You HAVE to watch Prison Break. It will get you hooked like crack and Mir 3. You won't be able to stop watching it. And while you watch Prison Break, I'm going to watch Heroes. Smile
    Bliss
    Bliss
    M3E User+
    M3E User+

Post by Bliss Mon May 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Yeh prison break is really addictive i've watched all seasons about 8 times lol affraid
    Repo
    M3E Noob
    M3E Noob

Post by Repo Mon May 04, 2009 2:16 pm

prison break SUCKS
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Mon May 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Repo wrote:prison break SUCKS
    We have a hater, lol. Prison Break is awesome man.
    xSEREN1TYx
    xSEREN1TYx
    M3E Noob
    M3E Noob

Post by xSEREN1TYx Wed May 06, 2009 8:19 am

Styles wrote:Lol Lost = confusin. Razz
    You HAVE to watch Prison Break. It will get you hooked like crack and Mir 3. You won't be able to stop watching it. And while you watch Prison Break, I'm going to watch Heroes. Smile

OMG ive only just seen the first 2 episodes n hooked already wot a gr8 storyline not 2 mention micheal bein rather fit like Laughing d/l first 3 seasons so should keep me occupied 4 abit Wink
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Wed May 06, 2009 9:33 am

xSEREN1TYx wrote:
    Styles wrote:Lol Lost = confusin. Razz

OMG ive only just seen the first 2 episodes n hooked already wot a gr8 storyline not 2 mention micheal bein rather fit like Laughing d/l first 3 seasons so should keep me occupied 4 abit Wink
    lol, good to hear that. You will enjoy it. Things will get so much better.
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Wed May 06, 2009 10:31 am

in all honesty guys no offence or nothing but prison break i lost interest after season1 i mean they broke out already seriously.... lost i never got into i mean come on hurley was on that island how long? and still was fat? was there a mcdonalds he never told anyone about Wink
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Wed May 06, 2009 12:34 pm

KraZee wrote:in all honesty guys no offence or nothing but prison break i lost interest after season1 i mean they broke out already seriously.... lost i never got into i mean come on hurley was on that island how long? and still was fat? was there a mcdonalds he never told anyone about Wink
    Lol Prison Break Season 1 was original and the best. However, I'm more into it for the storyline now. Even though they changed it a bit due to the writer's strike. They have to keep it going somehow. Oh, and another thing, if you haven't watched season 2 or 3,
    SPOILER ALERT: Do not click on the Spoiler if you don't want to know what happened.
    Spoiler:
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Wed May 06, 2009 1:20 pm

oh i know that Razz i watched it thru season 2 etc just didnt enjoy it now im like omg END!!! lol
    SPIRIT
    SPIRIT

Post by SPIRIT Wed May 06, 2009 1:55 pm

Styles wrote:
    KraZee wrote:in all honesty guys no offence or nothing but prison break i lost interest after season1 i mean they broke out already seriously.... lost i never got into i mean come on hurley was on that island how long? and still was fat? was there a mcdonalds he never told anyone about Wink
    Lol Prison Break Season 1 was original and the best. However, I'm more into it for the storyline now. Even though they changed it a bit due to the writer's strike. They have to keep it going somehow. Oh, and another thing, if you haven't watched season 2 or 3,
    SPOILER ALERT: Do not click on the Spoiler if you don't want to know what happened.
    Spoiler:

Yeah and it beats your usual Eastenders Razz
    That's what they with these American shows, they just try to strip every last penny from them, along the way the story can get lost cause they try to drag the story out.
    I watch Prison Break, Lost and Heroes as more of a Eastenders type thing, i might not like that episode, but i stil wanna watch it every week and find out what happens lol

24 is the one i get most excited about, i just love it.
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 pm

lol i watch stuff like big bang theory, inbetweeners, flight of the conchords, and the age old classic of fresh prince of bel aire Wink gotta love virgin on demand Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:40 pm