Mir 3 Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[RESOLVED] Is there any way of stopping the "thread watching"

Bliss
    Bliss
    M3E User+
    M3E User+

[RESOLVED] Is there any way of stopping the "thread watching" Empty [RESOLVED] Is there any way of stopping the "thread watching"

Post by Bliss Sun May 03, 2009 8:49 pm

There's probably a really simple solution and i've probably posted in the wrong section but everytime I make a post on a thread it sends me a email if anybody else posts on the thread. I know you can stop it by click on top right of the thread and click "stop watching" but is there any way of doing it so it stops it all together? Rather annoying to say the least.
    unknown
    Retired

[RESOLVED] Is there any way of stopping the "thread watching" Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Is there any way of stopping the "thread watching"

Post by unknown Sun May 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Hmm let me try to fix that. Btw, this kind of stuff goes in the Suggestions forum. Smile
    Bliss
    Bliss
    M3E User+
    M3E User+

[RESOLVED] Is there any way of stopping the "thread watching" Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Is there any way of stopping the "thread watching"

Post by Bliss Sun May 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Okies, well you can move it Laughing ah spam emails! *squeals*
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Sun May 03, 2009 9:03 pm

You can do this yourself. Go to Profile -> Preferences, set "Always notify me of replies" to No. You can also change the settings of other things there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:46 am