Mir 3 Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
KraZee
MassacreKaito
Siro
Nebula
xSEREN1TYx
Rodostanus
Sitchico
Kandy
Bliss
unknown
14 posters

What Guild(s) are you a part of?

MassacreKaito
    M3E User
    M3E User

What Guild(s) are you a part of? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Guild(s) are you a part of?

Post by MassacreKaito Sat May 09, 2009 5:03 pm

m8, its a game, he said "application denied" the only reason he gave was, were not lookin for problems, u can see u gettin me a headache orso..

KoS also doesnt realise tht i send this application to all guilds i would want to join, in order to see what kind of guild it is...

but if he makes a remark tht i would cause him a headache...
    how else was i supposed to react?
    SPIRIT
    SPIRIT

What Guild(s) are you a part of? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Guild(s) are you a part of?

Post by SPIRIT Sat May 09, 2009 5:24 pm

MassacreKaito wrote:m8, its a game, he said "application denied" the only reason he gave was, were not lookin for problems, u can see u gettin me a headache orso..

KoS also doesnt realise tht i send this application to all guilds i would want to join, in order to see what kind of guild it is...

but if he makes a remark tht i would cause him a headache...
    how else was i supposed to react?

He ment to say it to another guys thread, because he was posting on other applicants saying things about them i won't say on here, and he made a comment on your application, that's why i think he got confused which thread he was on when he said Application Denied, but after the comments you said, he then said he posted it in the right application as you had said those things.

Anyway good luck in finding another Guild
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Sat May 09, 2009 6:47 pm

well mass once its up and running im sure we will have a slot for ya Wink just dont give me a headache Wink
    ddogg
    ddogg
    M3E Noob
    M3E Noob

Post by ddogg Tue May 12, 2009 8:04 am

Some people get confused between a pvp guild and a pk guild. KoS is a PvP guild - not a PK guild.

We fight for bosses, we fight in defence of our guild and members, we dont randomly pk people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content