Mir 3 Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Hydrone
SPIRIT
Kandy
7 posters

Auto Tali / Poison

Poll

Do you think they should bring auto Tali/poison back?

[ 12 ]
    Auto Tali / Poison I_vote_lcap80%Auto Tali / Poison I_vote_rcap [80%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Auto Tali / Poison I_vote_lcap20%Auto Tali / Poison I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Kandy
    Kandy
    M3E User
    M3E User

Auto Tali / Poison Empty Auto Tali / Poison

Post by Kandy Sun May 03, 2009 9:55 pm

In the old version they had auto tali and auto pot, this way a Tao could poison and interchange between two types of it or different elements for talis without having to actually change them. Also the Tao could wear x2 bracelets for more power.

Hmmmm....I think it would really help us out if we had Auto Tali and Poison. That way I don't always have to switch.
    SPIRIT
    SPIRIT

Auto Tali / Poison Empty Re: Auto Tali / Poison

Post by SPIRIT Sun May 03, 2009 10:05 pm

It's not the fact that us Tao's are lazy really, it just makes things smoother, when considering on a Guild hunt, you might be the only Tao, so you have to maybe red and green poison, Wind attack for the Wizards - Fire for the Warriors - Holy for yourself.

Ok that's an extreme but it does happen.

Or not even that, just switching between GreenPoison and Lightning Tali for killing WoomaTaurus(UmaTaurus), so you can put on that extra Brace with maybe an extra lightning adv.
    Hydrone
    Hydrone
    M3E Noob
    M3E Noob

Post by Hydrone Mon May 04, 2009 9:39 am

Auto functions for Tao's should be left out... so many times in Euro you seen Alt Taos training on someone with auto heal. not to mention the main characters failing to put up Celestial Light due to having a Dud talisman auto equipped

It should be left out, Mir2 Taos > Mir3 Taos because they know how to manual.
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Tue May 05, 2009 8:33 am

i agree with hydrone.. i did play a tao or two and i generally still manualed it rather than using the auto purely because with the auto you dont learn to play the character your just wacking functions buttons
    Willow
    Willow
    M3E Noob
    M3E Noob

Post by Willow Tue May 05, 2009 12:04 pm

KraZee wrote:your just wacking functions buttons
    Welcome to the world of online gaming.
    Taoists on mir2 had any easy switch option too, maybe something like mir2 on the quickbar would be good.
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Tue May 05, 2009 12:45 pm

yeh it was an easier switch not a auto switch
    Natural(USA)
    Natural(USA)
    M3E User
    M3E User

Post by Natural(USA) Fri May 08, 2009 10:51 am

I played a warrior in the past Mir games, but decided to give the Tao a go for the new one. I'm a noob to the Tao skills. All I can say is there is a lot more buttons to push than the warrior. lol So, I really don't know how the auto tali works. I'll just sit back and listen to the knowledge everyone post on here. lol
    SPIRIT
    SPIRIT

Post by SPIRIT Fri May 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Natural(USA) wrote:I played a warrior in the past Mir games, but decided to give the Tao a go for the new one. I'm a noob to the Tao skills. All I can say is there is a lot more buttons to push than the warrior. lol So, I really don't know how the auto tali works. I'll just sit back and listen to the knowledge everyone post on here. lol

How AutoTali/Poison used to work, is you would bind a certain tali to an F key, just like you do a normal skill, so for example you press F10 which could cause you to eqip a dark talisman automaticly, then you press F11, you will then switch to say Green Poison, and you can put these tali/poisons to whatever key binding on the F Keys.
    Natural(USA)
    Natural(USA)
    M3E User
    M3E User

Post by Natural(USA) Fri May 08, 2009 2:49 pm

SPIRIT wrote:
    Natural(USA) wrote:I played a warrior in the past Mir games, but decided to give the Tao a go for the new one. I'm a noob to the Tao skills. All I can say is there is a lot more buttons to push than the warrior. lol So, I really don't know how the auto tali works. I'll just sit back and listen to the knowledge everyone post on here. lol

How AutoTali/Poison used to work, is you would bind a certain tali to an F key, just like you do a normal skill, so for example you press F10 which could cause you to eqip a dark talisman automaticly, then you press F11, you will then switch to say Green Poison, and you can put these tali/poisons to whatever key binding on the F Keys.

That sounds pretty cool. I did notice it was a pain to switch back and forth. Or lose stats due to replacing poison with a braclet (a friend told me that). I'll have to give it some thought then. Thank you.
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Sat May 09, 2009 6:45 pm

yeh it saved alot of time and effort haha
    Kevt
    M3E Noob
    M3E Noob

Post by Kevt Sun May 10, 2009 8:31 pm

i never really used the auto switch i always tend to wear poison on arm and talis in the carry slot. i used to like switching talis on grp hunts cos got bored just spamming heals and buffs and poison and it gave me something to do then Smile lol
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Mon May 11, 2009 6:24 am

yeh i get what u mean kev i never really played a tao i did have one it was like level 13 haha but my brother played one and god he always looked so bored just wacking away at function keys lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:35 am