Mir 3 Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[TESTING]Some Arcade Games Integrated into the Forums?

SPIRIT
    SPIRIT

[TESTING]Some Arcade Games Integrated into the Forums? Empty [TESTING]Some Arcade Games Integrated into the Forums?

Post by SPIRIT Sun May 03, 2009 10:30 pm

We had these things on the S_C(SpiritualConnections) Forum couple years ago, it promoted the website allot, and got more people comming to it, basicly everyone would compete for the top score on these games, and people would want to keep comming back.

Not sure if it's possible on these forums, or if it would make the forum slower, but it would certinly help in getting more people to come here:)
    unknown
    Retired

[TESTING]Some Arcade Games Integrated into the Forums? Empty Re: [TESTING]Some Arcade Games Integrated into the Forums?

Post by unknown Sun May 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Cool. I'll consider that. Smile
    KraZee

[TESTING]Some Arcade Games Integrated into the Forums? Empty Re: [TESTING]Some Arcade Games Integrated into the Forums?

Post by KraZee Mon May 04, 2009 9:20 am

haha speaking of games in the meantime why dont u all try out this one and tell me
    a) what you think
    b) your score Wink

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/446269

oh and try boost the ranking on it please Smile
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Mon May 04, 2009 10:06 am

I think I can get the Arcade, but it will take awhile to set it up. If not there are other options.

KraZee that game is tricky lol. My max score was 287 miles. Razz
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Mon May 04, 2009 6:34 pm

hehe i made that game Razz and i once got 4000+ lol at college one day while i was testing it
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Mon May 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Haha that's cool. If you have made any other games, feel free to share it with us. Smile
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Tue May 05, 2009 8:16 am

haha im working on a new one atm.... just an advanced version of that one really...... soon as its done ill let you know but im not getting any time these days
    MassacreKaito
    M3E User
    M3E User

Post by MassacreKaito Wed May 06, 2009 11:46 pm

330 so far EDIT: this game really gets on me nerves lol, u crash into a car while it seems save to pass, or thrs no way out lol)
    try this 1
    http://www.addictinggames.com/helicopter.html
    pls state u highscore
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Thu May 07, 2009 4:23 am

haha mass there is no end but thats also not the complete version Wink ill be finishing it sometime in the months to come:P
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Thu May 07, 2009 7:32 am

As of right now, it's really hard to add in a real Arcade with bulletins, high scores, tournaments, etc. The only quick thing that I can do is just to create a forum for the games and create a topic for each game. Inside the threads are the flash games embedded into the forum. That's the only thing we can do right now, until we get more members and we upgrade the server. Razz
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Thu May 07, 2009 7:33 am

sounds good to me styles Razz ill start with my one Smile
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Thu May 07, 2009 7:35 am

Lol k. I'll talk to the other admin about this later and how we're going to do it.
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Thu May 07, 2009 7:58 am

awesome Smile
    ill code a few more as well i need a project to do lol im soooo bored lately lol
    SirShagAlot
    SirShagAlot

Post by SirShagAlot Thu May 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Helicopter i have got 3000+ Smile. Can upload a picture if you want because not many people believe me but it's believeable.
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Thu May 07, 2009 2:40 pm

Sure go ahead lol.
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Fri May 08, 2009 6:14 am

ive seen it done Smile at my old work we found a glitch in the game to make it so there was no walls you could just leave it running all day Smile so we had all the highscores on the channel 4 version Wink
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Sat May 09, 2009 12:17 am

ARCADE IS OPEN!!
    (still testing)

To access the arcade, click on the link at the top.

You MUST register your name for the arcade, to save your high scores.

These are the default games, there are a couple of bugs/glitches.

When it asks you for your name, be sure to click OK, and NOT press ENTER.
    If you press ENTER, it will NOT save your game.

It doesn't even matter what you enter for your name, because it will just save it under your account name. So you can just leave it blank or enter any random characters.

We will add more games soon. Smile

Edit// Yes I know it doesn't look good on some resolutions. I'll fix it soon.
    MassacreKaito
    M3E User
    M3E User

Post by MassacreKaito Sat May 09, 2009 8:26 am

could u put this 1 in the arcade section?

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Sat May 09, 2009 8:27 am

Hey MassacreKaito,
    What resolution are you using?

That looks like a good game. I'll try to add it. Smile
    MassacreKaito
    M3E User
    M3E User

Post by MassacreKaito Sat May 09, 2009 8:31 am

my resolution is 1400x 1050
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Sat May 09, 2009 8:47 am

Are you able to view the Arcade well?

If anyone's using resolutions less than or equal to 1024x768 and having problems viewing the Arcade, please tell me. Thanks.
    MassacreKaito
    M3E User
    M3E User

Post by MassacreKaito Sat May 09, 2009 10:26 am

ive noticed no quality issues
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Mon May 11, 2009 6:27 am

one problem with flash games is it depends on what resolution they made the game in, with my old games i had to incorporate a quality fix because some people would get a great deal of lagg in the game, and others wouldnt changing the quality helped some but then the other suffered so an option to change quality worked best Smile

and as promised i am working on my new game Smile its gonna be a block buster hit!!
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Mon May 11, 2009 8:21 am

Haha cool. That's good. The only problem I noticed with this arcade is that some games don't like to submit scores. lol. I had to remove some games because of it. It's really picky.
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Mon May 11, 2009 8:28 am

well the scores thing will be 2 do with the SQL servers, alot of game makers will have their own sites with SQL installed etc, meaning their highscores will be coded for their own sites, as opposed to a generic SQL db meaning, if they have shut down the site or something along those lines its like trying to save a word document to a harddrive that doesnt exsist Wink a lil tricky

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:43 am