Mir 3 Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
ddogg
unknown
Bliss
SPIRIT
8 posters

Expectations of Global Mir3 Open Beta

SPIRIT
    SPIRIT

Expectations of Global Mir3 Open Beta Empty Expectations of Global Mir3 Open Beta

Post by SPIRIT Sun May 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Global Mir3 Closed Beta was open to everyone to test out for a week, nothing was changed during this time, but allot of information and feedback was given to the developers Wemade Ent.
    What do you expect/hope to see changed/fixed within the game.

Let me start things off:

The lagg is the main issue for me, with 360 ms Sad , it's a big problem for PVP and Boss's but also for me it's a problem with killing mob, sometimes i have to do 3 TaoExplosion before 1 actually hits the mob. (Yes i had a Talisman on lol)

But also i'm sure for everyone, the pot bug is on everyone's mind, best solution i found for now is to just make seperate stacks of potions in 40's/50's, therefore if one stack of 40mp pots go, then you have others in your bag.

Lastly i hope WestDesert is avaliable within the game.
    Bliss
    Bliss
    M3E User+
    M3E User+

Expectations of Global Mir3 Open Beta Empty Re: Expectations of Global Mir3 Open Beta

Post by Bliss Mon May 04, 2009 7:09 am

Ye def the lag. I won't be playing if theres not a big improvement with that its not so bad for lower levels but for the higher ones its going to start causing a lot of problems. Also that pot bug is annoying - hopefully they will do something with that.
    unknown
    Retired

Expectations of Global Mir3 Open Beta Empty Re: Expectations of Global Mir3 Open Beta

Post by unknown Mon May 04, 2009 9:53 am

The only reason why it lags is because the server is in Korea. If there was another server hosted somewhere, for example North America, it would be better.
    ddogg
    ddogg
    M3E Noob
    M3E Noob

Post by ddogg Mon May 04, 2009 4:10 pm

Of course the lag is an issue - but I hope in addition they keep the population decent. No new servers too fast and some advertising to keep the numbers up.
    pru
    M3E Noob
    M3E Noob

Post by pru Mon May 04, 2009 4:57 pm

ye lag was bad, got a friend from work playing and he choose warrior but he said everytime he would hit a cow the cow would have moved already Wink Let's hope that gets sorted. For me probably gonna be new experience as i only played on us mir and that was a rather small server and one could always find some hunting ground where i could be all by myself (In my case that was mostly jp affraid ) I hardly ever was being the victim of ppl trying to pk you, even though i was in DA. That's probably gonna change as well.

So gonna see how i like the changes and hope to find my niche in the game again
    bounce
    RAIN
    M3E Noob
    M3E Noob

Post by RAIN Mon May 04, 2009 6:00 pm

i hope they got new maps for mid teir lvls like 30-40 , cause lvling gona get ridiculously annoying with 300 ppl spread between zt / wd / bp / pt

also hope that there will be lot of PK and ppl drop items on death / guild war function is not abused ( not walls )
    SirShagAlot
    SirShagAlot

Post by SirShagAlot Tue May 05, 2009 10:24 am

Wemade was waiting for the closed beta to finish before they could make a move to improve. As it is passed closed beta period we will see the lag improve (fingers crossed), if not it will not look good upon their reputation.

Overall i wasn't so pissed about the lag, i have seen worse playing private/official servers. I mean take a look at reddragon now, it's ibismal. I think we should not moan about the lag just yet, moan if they have not sorted Smile.
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Wed May 06, 2009 10:39 am

i agree with shag to be honest it was a closed beta so the server wouldnt even be a top rate server either just a basic oone to get the feedback they need i mean ive played korean silkroad before and i dont lagg at all so they have the potential for a lagg free server there they just gotta splash the cash so to speak

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:22 am