Mir 3 Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

a chatbox with multiple login directions

MassacreKaito
    M3E User
    M3E User

a chatbox with multiple login directions Empty a chatbox with multiple login directions

Post by MassacreKaito Wed May 06, 2009 4:10 pm

title says it all
    unknown
    Retired

a chatbox with multiple login directions Empty Re: a chatbox with multiple login directions

Post by unknown Wed May 06, 2009 7:00 pm

I can put a chatbox but I don't know about the multiple login directions. Do you want to use different nicks in the chatbox?
    MassacreKaito
    M3E User
    M3E User

a chatbox with multiple login directions Empty Re: a chatbox with multiple login directions

Post by MassacreKaito Wed May 06, 2009 11:41 pm

if possible, put it in a way so tht not all ppl log into the same chatbox, as soon this forum will get runnin good, itll sux to have 200+ ppl in 1 chatbox

my idea was when u login the chatbox, u can infact choose from lets say channel 1 to 10 ( again if this is possible)
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Thu May 07, 2009 4:26 am

i dont really see a point in that mass i get the idea 200+ ppl in one chatbox would be quite hectic, but having multiple chatboxes? that means that if ur saying summin to say me u have to hope that when i login i go to the right chatbox.... if u get me
    unknown
    Retired

Post by unknown Thu May 07, 2009 7:29 am

Ohh a chat box with different channels.. Well, I don't think 200 people would talk in the chatbox at one time. A chatbox is for quick messages only; the forum is for conversations. And yes, it would be hard to know who's in which channel. If it ever comes to a point where multiple channels are required, then we'll just get an IRC server. Razz
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Thu May 07, 2009 7:30 am

IRC!!!!!!!!!!!! i love irc i miss it Sad i might re-install it later haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:52 am