Mir 3 Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

How your Mir Adventure started

KraZee

How your Mir Adventure started Empty How your Mir Adventure started

Post by KraZee Mon May 11, 2009 6:40 am

well my mir experience all started back in school when one of the guys from my class came in and told everyone about mir2.... we all immediately went home and installed it and began playing, it was instantly a huge success, then we all started going to this internet cafe near us called Cyber Centre for the mir3 launch we convinced 99% of people there to play mir3 as well. we were all on the ignis server bar one of us cos hes an idiot Razz he plays on here aswell haha and some of the old ignis bunch may remember the mass amounts of people running around with CC after their name, the most known of course being VoodooCC cos he pked almost everyone at some point haha then mir closed and went to GN and i stopped playing cos i hated GN (they annoyed me on mir2) and now here i am, having said literally on the day of release of the CBT in an internet cafe with a mate.... you know i would really like to play mir3 again..... went home and google'd it just to look at some screenshots again.... and wammo i find its been re-released so i signed up downloaded and logged in Smile and here i am now Smile
    OffensimusTheBrave
    M3E Noob
    M3E Noob

How your Mir Adventure started Empty Re: How your Mir Adventure started

Post by OffensimusTheBrave Mon May 11, 2009 2:52 pm

I remember the CC's

JayCC / RectorateCC being the obvious ones.

My mir adventure started way way back in like 2002, my friend and i were awake late at night and watching DBZ on cartoon network, flicking through the channels eventually looking at some weird looking gaming programme, the game looked strange, and the presenter sounded even stranger. After much faffing around, we decided to check the site, had a look at the screens, came to the conclusion this game looked ''alrite'' so tried to download it - the client was like 600 mb's and back then my pal only had 56k dial up (it would have taken 3-4 days to download rofl), we decided to leave it untill the weekend when he went to his dads (his dad had like half a meg BB - very super net at time).

I remember my friend ringing me and saying ''this games amazing - u gotta see it when i come home'', when my m8 come home from his dads, he had mir on CD.

Over the next 2 years, we threw away our education for mir (my friend even resorted to telling his mum he was getting bullied by pakistanis, just so he could have time off to play mir). After a while his mum clocked on, and forced him to go back to school (by this time i had been expelled for poor behaviour), my friend would often leave his back door open so i could ''lvl our char'' whilst he was at school.

After getting hacked @ lvl 32 we left euro mir2 and started to play mir2 private servers, i still had no pc of my own and would often stay at my m8s 3-4 nights a week, just to ''lvl our char'' on whatever server we were playing at the time.

In the end me and my friend fell out, he sucked at mir anyways. I started to see him less and less and slowly but surely forgot about mir.

Around 2005-2006 i moved into my girlfriends mums house, and low and behold they had a pc! , i soon had mir2 downloaded and was whacking away at noob bone mobs in oma cave, i went on msn to ask my ex friend if he remembered any of our details for euro mir2, to which he replied ''dude theres a new mir, called mir3'' , he gave me links and....wow, just wow.

Soon enough i was hooked on mir3, just as i had been in my early mir2 life.

I knew nothing when i 1st started, and in all honestly was crap at the game, i played the scummer role to the max, and had few friends. After getting banned from mir3 euro, i moved to pservers, where i stayed untill mir3 usa was released, i then played that untill i got banned, multied my m8s char a bit for him, and made a new wiz, it was then they announced mir3 usa was to close - back to bumming pservers, untill a month or so ago i found out about the new mir3.

and then im here.
    Bliss
    Bliss
    M3E User+
    M3E User+

Post by Bliss Mon May 11, 2009 2:58 pm

back on mir2, my sis used to play and sit on all it till god knows what time in the morning. used to come in and she'd still be on it and i'd take the piss out of her and call her a geek. one day decided to give it a go for myself and im still here today haha, if anything worse than what she was!!

made the big move from mir2 > mir3 when i got nagged by some old friends and never went back lol
    dom182
    dom182
    M3E User
    M3E User

Post by dom182 Mon May 11, 2009 6:29 pm

We didn't have a PC until about 2002 or some thng, and all my brothers friends where playing this game so he got it installed as soon as we got our PC, and I was only ever on there pissing about, didn't really know what I was doing for the most part of mir2 I was a Tao with a DC kit on called <boromir> (I think), then I didn't play any games for a few years really came back to mir but moved onto mir3 this time and started playing properly, switched between euro and usa mir a few times too if I remember right. Then when it all closed down I was playing zenaur on and off.
    uno
    uno
    M3E Noob
    M3E Noob

Post by uno Mon May 11, 2009 7:14 pm

i was playing rainbow six on xbox live (xbox 1 that is) with a bunch of mates i'd met, and they had already played mir2, and we're about to start mir3. They got me involved and we all began together. They ended up going back to mir2, but i stuck it out on mir3, and have evr since ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content