Mir 3 Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

come on guys??

KraZee

come on guys?? Empty come on guys??

Post by KraZee Thu May 21, 2009 4:55 am

come on guys seriously these forums have died, whats going on, the wemade forums are still shite, so unless everyone has moved onto different ones or something id like to know whats going on, we have all been playing now and the servers are back down and yet these forums are still dead im not overly impressed guys
    MassacreKaito
    M3E User
    M3E User

come on guys?? Empty Re: come on guys??

Post by MassacreKaito Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 pm

sam ere, at fist i checked this forums a few times a day, now i cba to look more than once a day

PS: krazee remeber to drop me a pm ingame as soon its back up
    KraZee

Post by KraZee Fri May 22, 2009 3:13 am

oh yeh sorry man i forgot lol ive joined Destiny Awaits nowbut i think my friends are still going for the horn and forming their own guild once it drops for em
    MassacreKaito
    M3E User
    M3E User

Post by MassacreKaito Sun May 24, 2009 5:00 pm

atm they have an test server up, come play tht

this is some info bout it:

WeMade takes the lag issue quite seriously and we've set up a temporary server running from our US office to investigate the matter further. We will spend today testing to see how much lag players from around the world experience. We did limited testing last night with some UK players and noticed a large improvement so we're opening up the server to everyone for a more realistic test.

From 2000-2200 GMT today, we'd like to get as many people to play in a normal fashion. Lure some mobs, play as a group, go into dungeons, etc. The servers *are* open now if you want to sign in, make sure things work, and want to build up a character before 2000.

Let's use this thread to post thoughts and impressions.

You will need to replace two files for this test. Please download the zip here: http://download.wemadeusa.com/mir3/gsp_test/WeMade.zip

Do make backups of the two files you replace as you'll need to revert them for Mir3 Beta.

Please follow these instructions carefully:

1) Go to your root Mir3 install folder
    2) Make backup copies of Mir3Game.exe and Mir3.ini and put them in a safe place
    3) unzip the zip and replace the above two files
    4) Run mir3game from a command line (or modify your desktop shortcut) with the following flags "mir3game -u -c"
    5) Enter anything you want for username/password (DO NOT PRESS 'NEW ACCOUNT') and the system will automatically create a new account for you. Everyone starts with a new character for this test.
    6) You'll need to create a new character (everything will be wipe after today)
    7) Have fun in a virgin world

Thank you for helping us test a possible solution for the lag issues!

Peter
    US WeMade Team

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:50 am